We strongly encourage OPT employees to continue their professional development. OPT provides many different chances for Employees growing and developping.
OPT views development as a shared responsibility between OPT, employees, and managers:
- Create a learning environment that encourages and expects employees to develop new capabilities that build long-term careers and add greater value to OPT
- Provide best-in-class development opportunities and tools supported by integrated HR systems and processes.
- Take ownership for both career and ongoing development.
- Maintain an active Individual Development Plan (IDP).
- Participate in continuous learning through on-the-job development to keep skills current.
- Continuously prepare for advancement opportunities.
- Remain open to receiving, as well as actively seeking, relevant feedback.
- Make employee development an integral aspect of ongoing operations.
- Work with employees to achieve career and development goals.
- Coach employees through real-time feedback.
- Promote on-the-job development in support of the active use of Individual Development Plans (IDPs).
- Serve as mentors and resources to others.
OPT training programs